September 30, 2017

Halloween Party - Scary Sounds For Halloween - Ultimate Horror Sounds

 
Halloween Party - Scary Sounds For Halloween - Ultimate Horror Sounds
Year: 2009
Catalog #: DD (Digital Download)
Length: 40 Minutes
Tracks: 4
MP3 Information
Bit Rate: 256kbps (VBR) (Stereo)
File Size: 66MB


This will be my last album for the year then next year hopefully there won't be a huge handful of albums like this year. I put up a total of 10 albums this year, the most I've ever put up I believe. This album is very unique and most of the Sounds in it sound brand new and made for this kind of album.

Tracklisting
1. Haunted House - Halloween Party, Scary Sounds for Halloween
2. Werewolves - Halloween Party, Scary Sounds for Halloween
3. The Cemetery - Halloween Party, Scary Sounds for Halloween
4. Halloween Party - Scary Background Sounds: Castle Thunder, Howling Wind and Dungeon Dripping


5 comments:

valis23 said...

missing link for download ?!

siys said...

I was wondering about the links not being active as well and noticed there are a handful of posts from a few days ago that have never had the links activated. Thank you!

Brandon said...

Guys I will be putting the links to the inactive downloads as I reupload Haunted Mansion. They should all be uploaded within a day or two. I have a lot of class work and that's what I've been doing these past couple of days.

siys said...

Thank you Brandon! Your blog is awesome and I greatly appreciate all of these fantastics Halloween shares you post. Halloween sound effects are my favorite, so I especially love your blog!

Happy Halloween from Mr.Nightmare City Halloween!

endless kevin bendis said...

Love all your posts. I was curious which album do you find personally to be the most scary?

thanks!