September 30, 2017

Halloween Party Scary Sound FX Scenes Vol # 1

Halloween Party Scary Sound FX Scenes Vol. 1
Year: 2008
Catalog #: DD (Digital Download)
Length: 42 Minutes
Tracks: 4
MP3 Information
Bit Rate: 256kbps (VBR) (Stereo)
File Size: 70MB

Told you I would eventually get the first album of these great sounds onto my blog. I hope you enjoy this, so with Vol. 1 and 2 that makes up 8 tracks of Scary Sounds. Enjoy everyone.

Tracklist

1. Buried Alive
2. Ghost Town
3. Belly of The Beast
4. The Lair of Evil

5 comments:

soundguy28 said...

Thanks for the great albums! Could you post the links for the last few?

For your kindness, here's a Halloween compilation I've edited and mixed myself, Ultimate Spook Album Unleashed:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yful2r[/url]

Two CDs and 113 tracks! Little sound effects, just film music and dialogue in a diverse (and volume leveled) show for the trick-or-treaters.

Brandon said...

Thanks Sound guy I will gladly share this link as well. But might upload it to sharebee as sendspace tends to be a bit picky with how many people download it and how long.

soundguy28 said...

By all means. Thanks.

DaVID said...

how do i get this file? can someone help me?

FulciLives said...

Thanks for sharing! :)