October 12, 2018

Madacy Entertainment Group - Halloween Sounds of Horror

Madacy Entertainment Group - Halloween Sounds of Horror
Year: 1996
Catalog #: KI2-1049
Length: 60 Minutes
Tracks: 1
Lossless Information
Bit Rate: 1411kbps
Type: IMAGE+CUE (FLAC)
File Size: 270MB

I've been bored and noticed that I don't have this album posted yet. I might of had it on here in the past but that was several years ago. I must confess that I really hate this album, especially since it's been reissued so many times by different companies and as you can see in the duplicates post above.  I am giving you lossless for right now. Eventually in a week or two I will post the MP3 format of it. I have no idea why I am posting a lossless of it since the sound quality is garbage. Inside the zip file contains artwork of covers that this particular track is on. Enjoy.

Tracklisting
1. Halloween Sounds of Horror

1 comment:

siys said...

I always appreciate the Lossless versions, so the garbage is pristine garbage! Thank you! Stevo In Yr Stereo of Nightmare City Halloween