October 1, 2017

Scream

Direct Source Special Products - Scream
Year: 2003
Catalog #: BOO-34732
Length: 60 Minutes
Tracks: 10
MP3 Information
Bit Rate: 320kbps CBR (Stereo)
File Size: 137MB

Thank you Giacomo for sharing this album with me and the readers. I encourage you if you happen to have an album that I don't have in my collection that you own you can email me albums and I will gladly share. Remember sharing is caring! Enjoy

Tracklisting
1. Devil's Overture
2. A Simple Walk In The Woods
3. A Hunchback's Requiem
4. Night of The Witch
5. Song From The Tomb
6. The Headless Horseman's Revenge
7. Smoke and Mirrors
8. The Heavy Heart
9. Night of The Undead
10. One Enchanted Evening

7 comments:

Ecto said...

Hi there! Downloaded the file but can't open it (says can't be opened as archive)

Brandon said...

Etco that is weird, what programs are you using to open them? I have been doing RAR files for a while and just recently went back to using zip files. See if 7zip will open the file. It works for me, unless it didn't properly upload right.

Ecto said...

I been using 7zip for years with no issues. I tried other files and it worked fine. Even downloaded this one again and still couldn't open it.

Ecto said...

Tested the archive with 7zip and it reports 1 error. Maybe try re-compressing the album in zip format instead?

Brandon said...

Sorry for taking a while to respond Ecto, I am uploading a zip file and so tell me if it works on your end.

Ecto said...

Hurrah, the zip file worked! Thanks Brandon!

Ecto said...

Btw, it's a nicely done 'Halloween Soundscape' album. Quite suitable for a house, barn or yard haunt with a few creepy "actors".