October 9, 2015

Scary Halloween Music - Total Terror Collection (Vol. 1-13)


Scary Halloween Music - Total Terror Collection Volume 1-13
Year: 2008
Length: 1 Hour Per Track (13 hours total)
Tracks: 13
MP3 Information
Bit Rate: 256kbps VBR (V0)
File Size: 1.16GB

I figured since I can share large number of uploads I will share Total Terror collection. So if you don't want to have to download all 13 volumes of it you can download it all in one big download. Enjoy.

Tracklisting
1. Total Terror Vol. 1
2. Total Terror Vol. 2
3. Total Terror Vol. 3
4. Total Terror Vol. 4
5. Total Terror Vol. 5
6. Total Terror Vol. 6
7. Total Terror Vol. 7
8. Total Terror Vol. 8
9. Total Terror Vol. 9
10. Total Terror Vol. 10
11. Total Terror Vol. 11
12. Total Terror Vol. 12
13. Total Terror Vol. 13


4 comments:

Cole said...

Is there anyway I can find the dog barking effect in total terror 4 without the music? Like is it an actual sound effect? And if so would you know where I could find it?

Brandon said...

Sorry Cole, I don't know where you could find that dark barking sound. My only guess is to see if there are any kind of free websites with barking sounds. I really wish these albums gave like extra tracks of the sounds they use.

DaVID said...

Hey Brandon I only can Get 4 volume Not All 13. Please Help.

Brandon said...

What you mean? Are you saying the zip is corrupted? All 13 volumes are in the zip file.