September 16, 2010

Sounds of Horror

Sounds of Horror (2CD)
2005
Halloween Sounds
Disc 1: 200 kbps (VBR) Stereo
Disc 2: 320 kbps (VBR) Stereo
177MB
Total Time: 1 hour 38 minutes

I bought these last year, they are pretty much previous albums that I've already obtained but figured I would reupload them in better quality. The 1st disc is the one CD I disliked the most in the past where they use sounds and it all sounds like they reversed it all to make it sound scary. The 2nd disc is the old Goosebumps CD but without the themes, also I think the sounds aren't that very clear as compared to the Goosebumps CD which seem very clear. Enjoy.


1 comment:

the insurgent said...

Hi Brandon, thanks for all of your shares. The work you have done is awesome to say the least! I have a few things that I would appreciate re-uploads for, but I won't ask for them all at once or anything. If you get a chance could you post this again? Thanks, Kyle