October 4, 2019

Night of Terror!: A Continuous Tale of Horror Told In Sound

Gateway Records - Night of Terror!: A Continuous Tale of Horror Told In Sound
Year: 1997
Catalog #: CD4618
Length: 68 Minutes
Tracks: 1
MP3 Information
Bit Rate: 320kbps (CBR)(Stereo)
File Size: 156MB
Lossless Information
Bit Rate: 1411kbps
File Size: 364MB
Type: IMAGE+CUE (FLAC)

There was a comment on my main update post about me having to get this album. I went on eBay and found it for $10 plastic sealed! So I bought it and started to rip it, then I gave it a listen to and noticed that I've heard this before. I dug deep into my collection and found out that Allegro Corporation did this in 2002 with Ghost & Ghoul Sounds. Sadly it was only the 34 minutes and the other 15 to 20 minutes was sounds they added on by them. With this album it's looped twice but it gives you 68 minutes. I guess add another classic to the collection. I also did this in lossless too just for the hell of it.

Tracklisting
1. Night of Terror

2 comments:

siys said...

This was released on CD and cassette in the late 1980s. I first played it on Nightmare City Halloween in 1989, so that is likely the year it was released, but there is no documentation stating the exact date of release. Stevo In Yr Stereo of Nightmare City Halloween

wijaa said...

hey man thanks for thissssss y love youuuuuuuuuuuuuu