September 16, 2016

Halloween Sounds

Halloween Sounds
2003
Halloween Sounds
1 Hour & 10 Minutes
Bit Rate: 320kbps
161MB

To my followers who have been apart of this blog since the beginning you'll understand how frustrating it is to find a cool looking CD thinking it's fresh and new sounds from a talented company. But then when you unpack the plastic wrap and pop it into your CD Player or laptop you come to find out this is something you already have. If you've ever felt like you were cheated out of money that is what I felt when I purchased this album thinking it was something good. To my followers from years ago, this album is basically Goosebumps Sounds of Halloween & that one album where the sounds were reversed to make it sound creepy. To my new comers don't be afraid of downloading this. I reposted it because of the cool cover! Enjoy! Down below is an alternate cover that I uploaded. If you want to use that one as well. 

Tracklist
1. Halloween Sounds



Alternate Cover

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Help me please. I used to have a CD with my sister when we were kids that was purple with a black print of a castle or haunted house. the music was just haunting noises. my grandfather who has since passed always listened to the music to sleep during the autumn. The actual track was just a loop of this deep huah huah huah laugh, the sound of a choir going aaaaah. there was rain and thunder with footsteps running and the sounds of wolves howling, and chains and something being dragged. please help me find this song, there are so many memories tied to it.

Brandon said...

That sounds way too much like Halloween Compact Disc which you can find on here. It might not be it. But you can always visit Nightmare City Halloween blog to find out if you can spot the cover there. There's hundreds of albums and some of them you can click on and listen to them. Hope you find it.