October 1, 2016

Dr. Goodsound's Halloween: Twisted Circus of Horror Sounds

Dr. Goodsound's Halloween: Twisted Circus of Horror Sounds!
Year: 2006
Catalog #: 0100
Length: 38 Minutes
Tracks: 7
MP3 Information
Bit Rate: 320kbps (CBR)
File Size: 92MB
Lossless Information
Bit Rate: 1411kbps
Type: IMAGE+CUE (FLAC)
File Size: 200MB

I believe I got this at a Halloween store I keep forgetting, I got it last year and I am sharing it this year. I hope to get more albums this year if not then this might be the only album I share. :( Keep your fingers crossed!

Tracklist

1. The Rock-A-Tron
2. The Twisted Collection
3. Hexathon
4. Mr. Hog's Fiendish Inferno
5. Lifeforce Radio
6. Mega-Rex
7. You're Busted!


3 comments:

siys said...

Thank you Brandon!!! Happy month of Halloween!!!
Stevo In Yr Stereo of Nightmare City Halloween

Rob Johnson said...

Thank you for all the wonderful Halloween SFX and music uploads. I hope you have a very scary wonderful Halloween!

Plague said...

thanks. Don't have this one!