October 18, 2013

Screeches, Clanks & Howls

Screeches, Clanks & Howls
1993
Halloween Sounds
Bit Rate: 320kbps
14 Tracks
40 minutes

Another library pick here, I never imagined I could find so much at the library. lol Enjoy!

Tracklist

1. Ghosts In The Graveyard
2. Screams From Beyond
3. Demented Dentist
4. Demon Dogs
5. Demon Cats
6. Crushes & Clashes
7. Hungry Ghosts
8. Lunatic Laughter
9. Wolves In The Wind
10. Bats In The Belfry
11. House of Horror
12. Hits, Stabs, & Splats
13. Creaks In The Dark
14. Storms In The Night


1 comment:

Dirk Bill said...

"Demented Dentist" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that pretty much describes them all, eh? Love your blog! I've collected quite a few Halloween recordings myself so this is a real treat. This year will be chock full of sounds thanks to you! If I can get it together at some point I will send you a post in return.