September 1, 2021

Scary Sounds of Halloween (MP3 & FLAC)

K-Tel / Dominion Entertainment - Scary Sounds of Halloween
1991
Catalog #: 30252
Length: 28 Minutes 49 Seconds
Track: 1
MP3 Information
Bit Rate: 320kbps CBR (Stereo)
File Size: 66MB
Lossless Information
Bit Rate: 1411kbps (Stereo)
Type: IMAGE+CUE (FLAC)
File Size: 141MB

  Reissue Cover Art


UPDATE 2021: So I decided to buy the album again from eBay but with the original cat cover. I scanned a 1500x1500. Sadly it was some what damaged so I ran it through Photoshop to get rid of some of the dust and specs. I may have missed a few spots but this is a lot better than the recreated cover I did back in the day. This is a classic by K-Tel, here are the MP3 at 320kbps bit rate and Lossless quality upload of the album. Enjoy!

Tracklisting
1. Scary Sounds of Halloween


1 comment:

siys said...

Fabulous!!! Thank you so much for offer the FLAC downloads!! Hope to see more of those!!
Stevo In Yr Stereo of Nightmare City Halloween