October 29, 2008

Halloween Funhouse


Album Name: Halloween Funhouse
Album Year: ???
Genre: Halloween Sounds
Bit Rate: 192kbps
Total Tracks: 13
Running Time: 58 Minutes




This is one of the albums that sadly I could not find on my external hard drive. If someone managed to grab this album before Sharebee went to hell then please could you upload it?

Tracklist

1. Welcome To The Fun House
2. One Stormy Night
3. The Creature's Lair
4. Monster Medicine
5. The Dungeon
6. The Dentist
7. Hall of Fears
8. The Chop Shop
9. Ghost of a Chance
10. The Tower
11. Just Try To Escape
12. Bury Your Dead
13. The End???


No longer available

5 comments:

Chris S. said...

No problem. I figured nobody was sharing these and they were probably good for a listen by more people than just me.

soundguy28 said...

Hi just discovered your blog. This is incredible. Thank you so much for posting all this in the last couple years. This is going to be a great Halloween!

Thanks again.

vapes6 said...

wow.. love this blog

Unknown said...

Since my name isn't attached here, it's Chris S. Anyhow, I can rip this for you again and re-up it to Sendspace at least so you have it and I'll be sure to rip it in 320 KBPS MP3, no problem. Will get that to you in the next few days.

Brandon said...

Chris, I would be grateful if you could re-up this, 320kbps MP3 is fine. Whenever you're able to do it.